Traditional Values Delivered the Modern Way
“Each week I arrive home to be greeted by immaculate floors, bleached tiles, sparkling mirrors, plumped cushions, and not a speck of dust. What a life saver”. Sarah Bradley, Whalley
Helping Hands Services
- Domestic Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Specialist Cleaning
- Property Maintenance
- Home Care
Helping Hands provide a bespoke service to meet the vastly differing needs of our clients. In addition, we also offer a free no obligation consultation and follow this with a detailed proposal for each potential client to consider.
Founded by Suzanne Waring in 1999, The Helping Hands Group are a cleaning, maintenance and homecare company committed to delivering an exceptionally high standard of service throughout the Lancashire area.
Trust, care and customer experience is at the heart of everything we do. At Helping Hands we care about what our customers think and are only happy when they are. With 100% customer guarantee on all services, we strive to consistently deliver a customer experience which meets the exacting needs of our clientele.
Why Helping Hands?
- All staff have gone through an Enhanced DBS check
- Teams are led by Supervisors every time we clean your home or premises
- We work around your schedule so as to fit seamlessly into your day
- We operate a secure key holding service
- Clients utilise our services on a regular or one-off basis i.e. deep cleans, homecare whilst you’re away…