For many families, home care is a beneficial choice—a safe and affordable solution that supports the family, while allowing your loved ones to stay in the comfort of their own homes and communities.
If you are caring for a loved one, here are just some of the ways The Helping Hands home care team can support you:
- Our home care professionals can be there when you aren’t. If you are care-giving from a distance, our team can give you peace of mind. Trained and qualified professionals can assist in ensuring your loved one is living in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Helping Hands can support individuals who require assistance with every-day tasks such as cleaning, cooking, ironing, laundry, washing dishes and errands to help maintain a safe and healthy living environment.
- Adults age 65 and older, people with chronic conditions, and those recently discharged from a hospital or a nursing facility are likely to be nutritionally at-risk. Aging, bed rest, illness, and injury can all contribute to the loss of lean body mass. Our team not only provide healthy home-cooked meals, but are on hand to make sure they are eating and drinking regularly.
- f your loved one is on multiple prescriptions it can be confusing to manage. Our team can make sure that the right medications are being taken at the right times.
- Our team particularly enjoy providing companionship. Research shows that aging adults stay healthier with social interaction. Our team become trusted friends for walks, reading, cards, games, movies, meals, and other social activities. We provide support on errands such as grocery shopping, medical appointments, and other activities; with out without the client.
- At Helping Hands we pride ourselves on providing one-on-one focus and support. We aim to provide meaningful, one-on-one personal and skilled care that builds strong bonds between our team and the client.
- We’re not solely here to provide support to the individual, but to provide support to the care-giver giving you back some time to regain your energy and focus on your other priorities.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements. We provide support tailored to your needs and create a care plan to match.