It often feels like changeover days have to be carried out with military precision, or they end up chaotic and stressful. Especially in the high season when you literally have one guest out and the next guest in. You’re up against the clock to do a diligent clean, check for damage, restock the fridge and toiletries, clean the hot tub and round up discarded items from the last guests.
At Helping Hands we understand the challenges faced by owners and work with them to ensure their properties are in tip top shape and ready for the next guest to walk through the door. We can manage one or all of your properties and if you already have a current cleaning provider, we can cover holidays and illness if required.
We provide turn-key solutions for holiday homes and cottages throughout Lancashire, taking away the stress of changeover days, leaving you to manage bookings and provide excellent customer support to your guests.
We offer a range of services including:
- Cleaning of kitchen, bathrooms, lounge and bedrooms
- Full laundry service
- Stock up on toiletries and essentials such as detergent and washing up liquid
- External maintenance including trimming and pruning shrubs and hedges, fixing and building fencing, laying patios and roof repairs
- Check for any possessions accidentally left by previous guests and clear out cupboards, fridge and freezer replenishing where required
- Distribute welcome packs as per client’s request
The Helping Hands team take great pride in providing top quality cleaning and property services all year round and would be delighted to have the opportunity to discuss your requirements. We provide cleaning and property maintenance support for owners with one property to those with multiple properties across one site or multi-site such as Ribble Valley Holiday Homes.